Pages

Osaka~~!!

[December 30th]

Today, I walked a lot!

I got off  at St. Shin-Imamiya.
↓ (walk)

I had lunch at Ten-nouzi.
and I went shopping around Ten-nouzi.
↓ (walk)

I ate a delicious parfait :)
↓  (walk)

I visited the Tsu-ten-kaku\(^^)/



















I was born in Osaka, and I've lived in Osaka since then,
but it was first time I've visited the Tsu-ten-kaku today!

It was higher than I've expected!














↓ (walk)

I had dinner at Shin-Sekai!
It was my dream!
I really wanted to eat Kushikatsu at Shin-Sekai!

Kushikatsu was soooooo good!!


I recommend it!



[Information]

Tsu-ten-kaku (通天閣)
(1-18-6 Ebisu-higashi Namihaya-ku Osaka-shi)
TEL:06-6641-9555







It takes 10 minutes from St. Shin-Imamiya!

have a good new year :)!

1 コメント:

Nevitt さんのコメント...

Happy New Year to You!

What a great day you had exploring your hometown!
Lunch, Tsutenkaku, and dinner. Very nice photos, too!

コメントを投稿